A Through Z About Me!

Here are 26 things about me so that you can get to know a little about me.

A - I want to Adopt when I'm older
B - Bananas are the BOMB!
C - I Color Code everything in my school planner
D - I love to Draw to relieve stress
E - Hard-boiled Eggs are the best snack (in my opinion)
F - Number one value is my Family
G - My favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls
H - All time favorite movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!
I - My favorite Ice-cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip. Yum!
J - I am always cold, so I take a Jacket everywhere (even in summer)
K - I believe everyone gets their Karma. Good or Bad.
L - Lattes! Coffee is life.
M - I grew up in a Military family
N - I am a total Nightowl
O - I'm terrified of the Ocean
P - My favorite color is Pastel Pink
Q - Quizlet is a lifesaver for me with school work and studying
R - I love to Read
S - I want to be a Speech-Language Pathologist
T - I love all things green Tea!
U - I go to the University of Kentucky
V - Volunteering for community service has always been a part of my life
W - I drink lots of Water since I do not like soda
X - I have had quite a few X-rays (I could not think of anything else)
Y - I love doing Yoga
Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Feel free to comment something about you! As always, don't forget to stay happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Santa?

New Site!